We are excited to announce that we are having band camp for Graham High School band students. Due to COVID-19, this year we will have a modified band camp. Camp will be July 28-30 (Tue, Wed, Thurs) from 6-8 pm each day (come a few minutes early to answer the screening questions and have your temperature taken). There is no cost for camp this year. Here are some things you need to know about camp this year:
• Camp is not mandatory. If you are not comfortable coming or unable to come, you do not have to.
• You need to bring your instrument (for the instruments at the school, we will bring those outside to you).
• You need to bring a mask to wear when you are not playing your instrument.
• No students will be allowed in the building so there will not be any bathroom facilities available. All activities will be outside.
• You must bring your own water. No food or drinks will be supplied and none can be shared.
• We will be practicing social distancing at all times.
• If it is raining, we will not practice. This will be announced on social media and remind by 4:00 pm each day if it is being cancelled.
• If Virginia moves into Phase 2 then camp will be cancelled
• Each day you will answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and have your temperature taken.
• You cannot come if you are running a temperature of 100 or over or if you answer yes to any of the following questions –
– Have you had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
– Recent symptoms of worsening cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
– Recent symptoms of at least two of: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?